Delo ELC PG Antifreeze/Coolant
Delo® ELC PG Antifreeze/Coolants are single phase, propylene glycol type products based on Chevron's patented aliphatic carboxylate inhibitor system with nitrite and molybdate added and are available as a concentrate or a 50/50 pre-dilute.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS
Delo ELC PG Antifreeze/Coolants deliver value through:
- Improved economics — Eliminates the cost of using SCAs (supplemental coolant additives), regular testing and the manpower required to perform these tasks effectively eliminating those costs when compared to conventional or fully formulated coolants.
- Long Service Life — 750,000 miles/1,200,000 km on-road use (8 years or 12,000 hours off-highway use) or 1,000,000 miles/1,600,000 km/20,000 hours/8 years with a Delo FleetFix CME addition at 500,000 miles/800,000 km/10,000 hours/4years.
- Improved cooling system operation — The silicate free formula improves heat transfer compared to silicate containing formulations. Silicate deposits can reduce heat transfer and increase downtime due to over-heating.
Delo ELC PG Antifreeze/Coolants are heavy duty engine coolants that contain a patented organic corrosion inhibitor technology called aliphatic carboxylates. Delo ELC PG Antifreeze/Coolants are free of nitrates, borates, silicates, phosphates and amines. These products contain nitrites and molybdates for additional cylinder liner protection.
Recommended applications for Delo ELC PG Antifreeze/Coolants:
- Heavy duty engines, regardless of fuel type or environmental controls, being used where the OEM recommends an extended life, PG based, silicate and phosphate free coolant that contains nitrites.
- Mixed fleets where both light duty and heavy duty trucks are present.
- Stationary engine applications regardless of fuel type being used.