Delo Syn-Gear XDM 75W-90/80W-140
Delo® Syn-Gear XDM are premium heavy duty, extreme pressure, multigrade automotive gear lubricants.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS
Delo Syn-Gear XDM deliver exceptional value through:
- Extended drain capabilities — Meet the requirements of major axle manufacturers for extended drains.
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability — Synthetic hydrocarbon base oils provide outstanding stability.
- High viscosity index and low pour point — Synthetic hydrocarbon base stocks provide extremely broad operating temperature ranges when compared with conventional mineral oil based lubricants.
Delo Syn-Gear XDM are premium heavy duty, extreme pressure,
multigrade automotive gear lubricants. Manufactured from synthesized
hydrocarbon base fluids which have excellent thermal and oxidation stability, high viscosity index, and a low pour point.
Delo Syn-Gear XDM are recommended as rear axle and differential lubricants in over-the-road and off-road vehicles when operating under severe conditions and in extremely cold or hot environments. Delo Syn-Gear XDM meet and exceed the requirements of API Service Categories GL-4, GL-5 and MT-1. In addition, they are approved for:
- Dana SHAES 256 REV C (SAE 75W-90 only)
- Meritor O-76 Extended Drain
- SAE J2360 (formerly MIL-PRF-2105E)
- STEMCO PPS+ and PPS wheel end systems (SAE 75W-90 only)