Delo 400 ZFA SAE 10W-30
“Delo. Let’s go further.®”
Delo® 400 ZFA SAE 10W-30 with ISOSYN® Advanced Technology is a premium synthetic blend fuel economy and mixed fleet engine oil recommended for naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke diesel engines and four-stroke gasoline engines in which the API FA-4 or SN service category and SAE 10W-30 viscosity grade are recommended.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS
Delo 400 ZFA SAE 10W-30 (Synblend) with ISOSYN Advanced Technology is an API FA-4 heavy duty engine oil specifically formulated for on highway applications, including 2017 greenhouse gas (GHG 17) compliant diesel engines with lower CO2 emissions and improved fuel economy, in addition to EPA 2010 compliant low emission diesel engines with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems calling for SAE 10W-30 heavy duty motor oil.
Delo 400 ZFA SAE 10W-30 with ISOSYN Advanced Technology is formulated to protect new generation GHG’17 model diesel engines.
Delo 400 ZFA SAE 10W-30 delivers value through:
- Improved Fuel Economy — Up to 1.3% improvement vs. SAE 15W-40 oils in Class 8 vehicle diesel engine bench testing programs.
- Better Low Temperature Pumpability — Excellent cold flow properties help with rapid oil circulation to minimize wear during cold temperature starting.
- Exceptional Deposit Control — Superb oxidation resistance, thermal stability and detergency minimize piston and turbocharger deposits.
- Minimized Operating Costs — Exceptional anti-wear, deposit and soot control. Cylinders, pistons, rings and valve train components are well protected against wear and corrosion, providing optimum service life and minimal maintenance. Contributes to maximum vehicle utilization and minimal downtime.
- Excellent Emission Control System Life — Provides optimum Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) life for minimal downtime and cleaning, thus managing maintenance costs.
- Managed Inventory Costs — Suitable for use in four-stroke gasoline and naturally aspirated turbocharged and modern electronically controlled/low emission diesel engines where API FA-4 or SN performance oils are required. Allows users with a wide mix of engine brands to enjoy simplified inventory and dispensing systems that may contribute to saving money, space and handling time.
- Warranty Plus Protection — Bumper-to-bumper warranty protection from the engine to the drive train. Payment for Chevron lubricant-related damage to your equipment, including parts and labor. Problem resolution and technical advice from Chevron’s lubrication experts.
- Access to Chevron’s Lubrication and Industry Knowledge — Helps maximize your bottom line business results.
Delo® 400 ZFA SAE 10W 30 with ISOSYN® Advanced Technology is formulated using advanced additive technology to provide outstanding protection and improved fuel economy for on-highway diesel engine applications that allow the use of an API FA-4 SAE 10W-30.
Delo 400 ZFA SAE 10W-30 is formulated with ISOSYN Advanced Technology, which is the combination of Chevron’s industry-leading formulating expertise with unique, high performance additive chemistry to help extend the durability of critical engine parts.
Delo 400 ZFA SAE 10W-30 with ISOSYN Advanced Technology is a fuel economy and mixed fleet engine oil recommended for naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke diesel engines and four-stroke gasoline engines in which the API FA-4 or SN service categories and SAE 10W-30 viscosity grade are recommended. It is formulated for engines operating under severe service and in a wide range of climatic conditions.
Delo 400 ZFA SAE 10W-30 with ISOSYN Advanced Technology is formulated for exceptional performance with ultra low sulfur diesel (ULSD) and other low sulfur diesel fuels.
This product is recommended for use in:
- Today's most modern on-highway low emission designs, as well as some previous generation model diesel engines (Detroit Diesel DD15/DD13 EPA 13 and EPA 10 model diesel engines) that are authorized to use API FA-4 SAE 10W-30 engine oils.