Delo Synthetic Grease SF
Delo® Syn-Grease™ SFE EP is a high performance semi-fluid grease specifically engineered for trailer wheel-ends operating in a wide range of conditions.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS
Delo Syn-Grease SFE EP delivers value through:
- High temperature stability up to 190°C (375°F)
- Low temperature lubrication down to -45°C (-50°F)
- Excellent antiwear/low friction performance
- Extreme pressure load carrying capacity
- Rust protection
- Extended lubrication intervals
- Energy efficiency improvement
Delo Syn-Grease SFE EP is a high performance grease specifically engineered for trailer wheel-ends operating in a wide range of conditions.
Delo Syn-Grease SFE EP is manufactured using polyalphaolefin (PAO) synthetic base oil, a polyurea thickener, rust and oxidation inhibitors, extreme pressure additives, and a special combination of friction reducing agents. It is gold in color with a smooth, semifluid texture.
Delo Syn-Grease SFE EP is formulated to perform in demanding conditions of high and low temperatures. The polyurea thickener in Delo Synthetic Grease SFE elevates the dropping point to 230°C (446°F). This high dropping point equates to excellent high temperature stability up to 190°C (375°F). In addition, the high viscosity index (VI) of the PAO synthetic base oil allows for excellent flow properties at low temperatures - allowing Delo Syn-Grease SFE EP to operate at temperatures as low as -45°C (-50°F).
Trailer lubrication — Delo Syn-Grease SFE EP is recommended for use in trailer axles. It flows smoothly and evenly at temperatures as low as -45°C (-50°F) and continues to lubricate efficiently at temperatures up to 190°C (375°F). It provides many advantages in trailer axle lubrication, compared to mineral oil-based grease, such as
- Excellent low temperature properties (i.e. lower starting torque).
- Oxidation resistance at high temperatures.
- Excellent antiwear/low friction performance throughout the operating temperature range.